Day 21 talks about finding inner peace that only God can offer you and about how that he will always be there even when you spouse fails to hold up to your expectations. “Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4) So in seeking him we ourselves find a peace and patience and love that flows over to our loved one.
Be intentional today about making time to pray and read your Bible.
Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day
(there are thirty-one – a full month’s supply),
or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John).
As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you.
This will add to your growth as you walk with Him.
In other news, today I was doing my daily rounds on the blogs I read on the phone this morning when I came to Epic Mom who I just recently added to my roll. She had given me the Versatile Blogger Award pretty cool stuff considering I never want a blog award before. So I would like to say a big thanks to Epic Mom for giving me the award.
So for those of you who haven't figured it out here is what is required once you get the nomination to make it officially yours:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow
3. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post
4. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
So my nomations for this award are not quite 15 because I don't follow that many
or even read that many. So my list is 7 short and is as follows:
When it comes to the seven random facts about myself...
- I like to hide in the bathroom because it's the only private room in the house.
- Once I get mad I tend to loose it.
- I work at a fast food resturant.
- My babys father sleeps on my couch even though we are both with someone else.
- I hate being in flat land other then visiting (scared of tornados)
- I love pit bulls.
- I actually love to watch cartoons with Xay.