- Xay is officially doing the crawl position but has yet to actually crawl. He pushes backwards a lot and rolls like a champ.
- He will take steps when you stand him up and hold his hands depending on who or what is there to coach him forward.
- He can officially move around (turn left or right, walk backwards or forwards) in his walker
- He says mama, da, bite, and ba.
- He still has four teeth but there is two more that should be in by the end of the month.
- He can push those big toddler toy cars.
- He love to watch tv.
- He bites.
- My brother is out of rehab, got a job, and got his GED. We shall see how well this last.
- We have a new person staying with us. She shall be called S. I am not sure where we will put her considering we are maxed out as is but she is here none the less. She will be 18 this month.
- PJ is now without a job hoping to get one soon
- I am now working till Sept making $10 an hour 40 hours a week and cannot be happier.
- Still waiting on the newest member of the family (my new great-niece Samantha) to be born.
Anyways that is about it I have a midterm today at 12 which I am going to fail. Trust me I already know. I still have to get caught up with this math and in all honestly there is no hope in sight. I thought about just giving up and going ahead and applying for Sullivan and see about moving because honestly I am not so sure I am going to be able to graduate because of this stupid stupid math.